These are the kind of corrections that are helped and pushed. As I warned and described before yesterday’s small Comex session (click here), the upside momentum was fading as normal action for an bull run; today’s dive down going into and through the London P.M. fix price is classic timing for the targeting of a tape painting move.
Craig Hemke Joins the Show For A Powerful Analysis of the Trump Administration & Global Currency Markets, Discussing:
- Death By China: It’s Only A Matter Of Time Before Trump Turns Attention to China…
- …That’s When The REAL Fireworks Begin!
- Declaring China A Currency Manipulator Will Put An After-Burner On Precious Metals!
- Will China Pre-empt Trump & Announce A Shocking Yuan Devaluation?
- Gold: The REAL THING Continues To Move East & DISAPPEAR
- Deja Vu All Over Again – Why 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be A Great Year For Gold & Silver
SD Metals & Markets Begins NOW…
Trump is equated to being a fascist xenophobe with Hitler dictatorial tendencies and, a murder of American values. America helped to create the refugee problem in the first place by literally making war on Syria and Libya. Now, Americans are being lied to about what is “normal” American policy on conflict refugees. People like Larry Summers don’t want you to understand just how recent this policy shift happened and why it happened.
With Silver Surging Off 50 Its DMA Friday, Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Joined the Show to Break Down the Action, Discussing:
- Short Capitulation? You Can Smell That Gold Wants to Go Higher
- Why the Fund Manager Believes 2017 Will Be Better for Gold & Silver Than 2016
- THIS Is When the Fireworks Are Really Going to Start in Gold and Silver…
- Something Just Changed: “This Is the Most Gold I’ve EVER SEEN Move Into China…”
A Must Listen Metals & Markets Begins Now:
Firing on all cylinders and tackling important economic and political events of the past month while looking towards what may happen in 2017, the latest “Welcome to Dystopia” is one of the most informative and downright funny episodes of recent memory. Jason and I pull no punches! – Eric Dubin, Managing Editor, The News Doctors
Doc and Dubin take stock of market condtions since the U.S. election and consider 2017.
In the wake of the Deutsche Bank precious metals manipulation settlement, we have not heard a peep out of the World Gold Council regarding the pervasive manipulation of the industry this trade association claims to represent. As for mining company CEOs, on balance they’re AWOL, too.
TND Editorial – Eric Dubin, Managing Editor, The News Doctors.
UPDATE: It’s being reported that Rudolph Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City published explosive Tweets about PizzaGate. According to Google’s indexing, this looks like his official Twitter account. TND will investigate further. For now, the “statement” should be considered suspect.
The Bank of Japan signaled it will keep loose monetary policy while the perception of tightening monetary policy by the Federal Reserve dominates market expectations. Off to the races! The yen started to swan dive against the dollar, and euro dives after terrorist attack.