What is really going on with economy, markets and the Trump administration? Debt ceiling fireworks on the horizon? Tune into this week’s “Operation Freedom” for experts discuss recent developments with Dr. Dave Janda:
Gold researcher Koos Jansen reports tonight that the U.S. Mint has provided him with some documents in response to his freedom-of-information request for documents related to audits of the U.S. gold reserve but the documents provided are incomplete, redacted, and hundreds of pages short of the number of pages he was told were involved for which he was charged, and so the Mint has refunded his payment.
The Bank of Japan signaled it will keep loose monetary policy while the perception of tightening monetary policy by the Federal Reserve dominates market expectations. Off to the races! The yen started to swan dive against the dollar, and euro dives after terrorist attack.
Volatility and the market’s inability to find any traction probably has Janet Yellen concerned…
What’s next? Deutsche Bank coming to a settlement regarding their participation in the rigging of the London bullion market? We’ll probably hear news on that front before the end of the year as the company tries to bury its sins. DB will need one heck of a large hole, as there’s much the company would like to bury, and billion dollar fines have become nothing more than a cost of doing business in the world of too big to fail “investment” banking. – E.D.
The “central clearing exchanges,” like the Depository Trust Clearing Corporation, are giant derivatives-infested vipers nest which harbors the next – and possibly imminent – financial system collapse.
SD METALS & MARKETS
With gold and silver prices smashed through significant levels after the London close this afternoon, Craig Hemke joined the show to analyze the brutal take-down:
- Smash timing suggests tightness in London physical market
- Price manipulation is like pornography – its hard to define, but you know it when you see it, and today was blatant
- Hemke: “these bastard banks are backed into a corner!” – are we witnessing the cartel’s last ditch attempt to stop an epic gold and silver bull market?
- LME, Goldman Sachs, and World Gold Council collaborate to launch “physical” un-allocated gold contracts
- Hemke explains the factor that has become the single biggest fundamental reason to own gold and silver bullion
Catch this week’s show for Hemke’s epic rant and spot-on analysis:
The wonderful and loving group of monetary thieves at the Bank for International Settlement (BIS) have issued another warning about our global economy coming apart at the seams.