Fear The Bust! Bank Carnage, Precious Metals Bull Returns? – Welcome to Dystopia #15
TND Podcast Spotlight: Welcome To Dystopia
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St and independent financial journalist and managing editor of The News Doctors, Eric Dubin are back for Episode #15 of their new Welcome to Dystopia podcast show.
Topics on this week’s show include:
1) Japan going to negative interest rates
2) Some members at the Federal Reserve talking about copying Japan and experimenting with negative interest rates
3) Where do negative interest rates come from? (Hint: They come from Marx’s labor theory of value and Marx’s and Keynes’ views of a “savings glut” in an economy)
4) Bank Stocks Look to Be Collapsing and predicting an imminent stock market crash and large global financial crisis
5) Many sovereign wealth funds are selling their stock positions to go to cash to pay off debt in their home countries
6) Russia now takes RMB for its oil. What does this mean for the petrodollar?
7) Gold and Silver markets appear to have finally bottomed and a strong rally looks to be underway
8) What problems does a strong US Dollar cause for the global economy?
Scumbag of the Week Nominees:
1) T Boone Pickens for saying oil will double by the end of 2015 only to do another public interview a few days later saying he dumped all his oil investments. Egregious hypocrite in this instance! (ZeroHedge article for context: Four Days After Predicting Oil Will Double, T. Boone Pickens Sells All Oil Holdings)
2) Hillary Clinton for cliaming she doesn’t take money from drug and big pharma when she takes lots and for hooking up Planned Parenthood for more funding in exchange for a political contribution
# # # #