Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, former corporate executive and phD scientist, Dr. Chris Martenson. Complex systems are held together by confidence, and the world we find ourselves facing in the months and years ahead will test that confidence to the core. It’s already starting to happen. Tune in for Dr. Martenson’s perspective.
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed first time guest, Jim Puplava. Jim is a Certified Financial Planner and the Founder & President of the Puplava Financial Group of Companies. His experience in financial media began in 1988 when Financial Sense Talkradio took to the airwaves in San Diego, and he has produced his popular podcast, Financial Sense News Hour for well over a decade. Jim’s firm manages around $400 million of client money.
TND Podcast Spotlight: Wall St For Main St
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, precious metals expert & paid consultant for the gold & silver mining industry, David Jensen. David is also a follower of Austrian School Economics.
Before they discuss David’s newest article, Jason first asks David about his opinion of the global economy through his Austrian School lens. David and Jason talk about the problems with Keynesian Economics and how Keynesianism and Monetarism have created enormous debt and economic problems the global economy can next longer handle.
Next, Jason asks David to discuss his newest article, which is available: click here.
Jason and David discuss gold and silver manipulation and the state of the gold and silver mining industry.
# # # #
TND Podcast Spotlight: Wall St For Main St
In this brief market update, Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St recaps important news for precious metals investors. June Shanghai Gold Exchange withdraws caused some to speculate about China’s ongoing gold accumulation. Visible/reported purchases have resumed. Jason speculates about why China may be buying less gold in the first half of 2016 versus 2015, 2014 and 2013.
JP Morgan was able to get 3 silver manipulation cases thrown out recently. Tune in for details.
Turning to the economy, we now see that US regulators are publicly warning banks about an upcoming crisis with the US sub prime auto loan bubble. “Dr. Copper,” known as having a Ph.D in economics given copper’s sensitivity to economic cycles, should be watched closely given the impacts that can occur to silver supply; approximately 70% of annual silver mine supply is produced as a byproduct of base metal mine operations. Banks don’t have sufficient loan loss reserves to protect themselves from any of these major problems on the horizon.
# # # #
TND Podcast Exclusive: Welcome To Dystopia #24
The Brexit referendum upended markets and sent politicos into a lather. But now that central bankers have been able to restore some semblance of calm to financial markets, you’re being told there’s nothing to see here, move along…
Fact is, there’s no way around a bailout of the European banking system. “Doc” and I broke the story about the bail-in model and published our report on SilverDoctors.com. We noted at the time that the bail-in model would never work, and that it would only serve as a tactical band-aid to apply to specific, small institutions, or small fires burning within specific economies, as we later saw demonstrated with the bail-in of Cyprus bank deposits. Beyond band-aids, the bail-in model isn’t worth a hill of beans. Get ready, European tax payer, because you’re about to socialize banker losses (and Americans, who will be on the hook, over time, with Fed swap lines that are hidden and, if not unwound, add to the Fed’s balance sheet). Welcome to dystopia.
On this episode, Jason and I dive into a free-wheeling discussion about a number of topics. Right at the outset, we address what’s going on with precious metals, post-Brexit, and we place that into the context of the EU banking crisis. We address:
1) Japanese Savers Flooding to Physical Gold http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07…
2) China planning to use more than $300 billion in saver’s pension fund capital for a bailout/Plunge Protection Team of their stock market http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07…
3) Ben Bernanke visits Abe and Kuroda in Japan to discuss a new 10 trillion Yen “helicopter money” plan in next stage of Abenomics.
4) The more than $12 trillion in global government bonds that now have negative interest rates.
5) Bitgold/Gold Money, and the significance of Peter Schiff joining forces with the company (click here for Peter Schiff’s interview with Josh Crumb).
1) Hillary Clinton for getting off the FBI hook;
3) Congresswoman Corrine Brown, advocate for the poor and disadvantaged communities stealing from her charities set-up to benefit those very same constituents (link)
4) Bernie Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton this week! All along, we knew he was a hypocrite. He never attacked Hillary with anything but token jabs, as he discussed big picture economic policy issues, for the most part. Bernie never let Hillary feel any “burn” of any significance regarding her role as a war mongering wench for the military industrial complex and the interests of empire, and he defended her regarding her email scandal, which in turn, is a tacit defense of her involvement in turning Libya and Syria into hell-holes. Progressive Bern-bots loved to speak of Bernie as offering a kinder, gentler foreign policy. But actions speak louder than words, and Bernie never took serious punches at Hillary because he knew he would never get elected, and because in the final analysis, he’s a creature of the Democratic Party establishment, all anyone that couldn’t see that – particularly after he defended Hillary – has simply been deluded with wishful thinking.
# # # #
TND Podcast Spotlight: Wall St for Main St
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed returning guest, Nolan Watson. Mr. Watson formerly was the CFO of Silver Wheaton. Currently, he serves as the Co-Founder and CEO of Sandstorm Gold, a streaming business model mining company that commands a $600 million market capitalization.
During this 30+ minute interview, Jason starts off by asking Nolan about why he thinks the gold price has had a strong rally since December. Nolan talks about asset bubbles all over the globe, failures of large banks like Deutsche Bank and how large money managers are looking for another place to park capital and how gold has benefited greatly.
Jason and Nolan discuss the ~$12 trillion in global negative interest rates in government bonds.
Next, Jason asks Nolan a number of questions about the gold mining industry including what gold price is needed to start building new gold mines and if the gold mining industry has done a good job of cutting costs?
Jason spends a lot of time and many questions asking Nolan about his company, Sandstorm Gold and the deals it has done.
Jason and Nolan discuss whether there’s gold and silver byproduct streams available on copper and base metal miners, whether there’s more competition on gold and silver royalty and streaming deals and why Sandstorm Gold has an enormous growth pipeline and is undervalued relative to its peer companies.
# # # #
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed first time guest, former investment banker and gold stock newsletter writer http://www.miningstocks.com/, Jay Taylor.
Jay hosts the 1 hour radio show, Turning Hard Times into Good Times http://jaytaylormedia.com/ and has been writing his paid investment newsletter on gold, energy and technology stocks for 35 years!
During this 40+ minute interview, Jason starts by asking Jay how he found the Austrian School of Economics and why he likes it?
Jay talks about the US going off the international gold standard in 1971 and how it affected him and markets. Jay talks about the PhD Economists at the Federal Reserve and how they are obsessed with high stock prices starting with Alan Greenspan in 1987.
Jay talks about the hypocrisy of Alan Greenspan at length.
Jason and Jay talk about the fundamental problems in the global economy and how there’s malinvestment everywhere. Jay thinks there will be really bad inflation coming, then a total collapse and deflation after the inflation is over.
Jason then asks Jay about a stock market crash and Jay talks about how the Federal Reserve and the Plunge Protection Team have prevented the stock market from crashing for years.
Jay then talks about why he owns gold and how he is not particular happy if the gold price rises a lot because it means the economy is collapsing, currencies are collapsing, etc.
Jason then asks Jay about the gold mining industry and if the industry has done a good job cutting costs since 2011?
Jay says the industry was forced to cut costs in order to survive and stave off bankruptcy since 2011. Jay thinks junior gold miners and junior gold explorers will drastically outperform producing gold mining companies and that they are more efficiently run companies compared to big, bloated, wasteful, inefficient large cap miners run as bureaucracies.
Jay also gives one or two of his favorite junior gold stock picks!
# # # #
TND Podcast Spotlight: Wall Street For Main Street
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed first time guest, Managing Director of Wind Rock Wealth Management http://windrockwealth.com/, Christopher Casey.
During this 30+ minute interview, Jason starts off by asking Chris about Brexit and if he thinks it’s good for freedom?
Chris says it’s too early to tell but that UK politicians, bureaucrats, central planners and Bank of England central bankers are good at screwing things up in the UK economy without help from the European Union (EU).
Jason and Chris talk about whether the economic and political elites expected the Brexit vote to turn out the way it did.
Next, Jason asks Chris how he found the Austrian School of Economics and why he likes it?
Chris talks about his background learning economics, reading books about economics and how after reading Milton Friedman he found a book from Mark Skousen called, Economics on Trial.
Jason and Chris discuss Austrian School Economics and why it’s good to learn and discuss Murray Rothbard’s book about the 1929 Great Depression.
Next, Jason asks Chris about stock market valuations and if it’s likely there’s a potential stock market crash in the next 6-12 months? Chris says there’s a high probability of a crash during that time period because valuations, especially using price to revenues, are at all time highs.
Jason then asks Chris about the rally in oil in 2016 and if it’s sustainable?
To wrap up the interview, Jason asks Chris about precious metals, the importance of diversification in one’s investment portfolio and whether as a money manager for clients he is worried about counter party risk and bail ins with potential bank failures on the horizon?
# # # #
TND Update: Amazingly enough, The Telegraph is reporting that BREXIT is leading in the polls. Even the infamous London bookies are now saying BREXIT is in the lead. These same bookies were the source that the mainstream media turned to for reportage last week that sent precious metals down, and the pound up. Go figure. Click here for live updates. Gold and currency markets are reacting, with gold leaping to just under $1,300 at 4:18 A.M., London GMT. – Eric Dubin
TND Podcast Exclusive: Welcome To Dystopia #23
Jason and Eric discuss the gold and silver markets an how the markets are in a trading range (held down) until the Brexit vote is concluded. If necessary, the vote will be rigged to reflect a “remain” outcome. In fact, this isn’t even a legally binding referendum. Theoretically, the U.K. Parliament can ignore a “leave” Brexit outcome. But there is something to be said for the “consent of the governed.” A growing percentage of the British public is angry. There’s a limit as to how much more pain average people will be willing to tolerate. Even though Brexit will fail – with help from the Powers That Be, including the ruthless exploitation of MP Jo Cox’s murder – this whole debate has elevated nationalist sentiments at the expense of the “globalist” project favored by supranational Western interests. That is a trend that extends beyond England. The PTB will win this battle, but they are losing the war… Slowly, people are waking up.
Jason and Eric also address China’s devaluation strategy, from the August 2015 devaluation that contributed to the ~10% decline in the S&P 500 to the so-called “Shanghai Accord” of 1Q-2016. Chinese savers are responding; they are buying physical gold and silver, and also Bitcoin.
Jason was fired-up. He spotlights a number of current events stories, including:
1) Brazilian Telecom Giant Oi SA files Largest Private Sector Bankruptcy in Brazil’s History (link)
2) Brazil’s state of Rio de Janiero just got a $850 million (US) bailout just weeks before the Olympics from Brazil’s federal government (link)
3) TEPCO Admits Cover Up of Fukushima (link)
4) Erwin Cifuentes wrote an interesting piece for OilPrice.com that was picked up by ZeroHedge, discussing that low oil prices resulting from OPEC’s failure to address output levels could lead to regime change in Venezuela. That scenario is probable; Eric discusses the broader economic and geopolitical context. Jason and Eric also discuss the oil market after the recent recovery in oil prices and if it’s sustainable. What will happen with ongoing bankruptcies? Where will prices trend? How is that going to impact high cost production regions – not just the US shale patch, but impact to North Sea operations?
1) Elon Musk for bailing out his cousins running Solar City with Tesla shareholder’s ~$2.9 billion in capital (link).
2) George Soros & Rothschild for trying to scare people into not voting for Brexit (link)
3) Jean-Claude Juncker, European Council President for hating people voting for Brexit and anyone who disagrees with this powerful bureaucrat (link)
5) SPECIAL: Since we’ve nominated Senator McCain a few times as a first rate scumbag, we thought we’d toss in a potential “Scumbag Remover” for this show; Arizona State Senator Dr. Kelli Ward is calling out Senator McCain for supporting terrorists as part of US foriegn policy. Dr. Ward has guts and integrity. See Eric’s editorial published today for more context: Senator John McCain Empowered Terrorism; Kelli Ward Bravely Speaks Truth As She Campaigns To #RetireMcCain – click here.
# # # #
TND Podcast Spotlight: Wall St for Main St
Jason Burack of Wall St for Main St interviewed first time guest Helen Davis Chaitman, lawyer & co-author of the book, JPMadoff: The Unholy Alliance between America’s Biggest Bank and America’s Biggest Crook.
Chaitman’s book can be purchased here: https://www.amazon.com/JPMadoff-Allia…
During this 25+ minute interview, Jason starts off by asking Helen about her background and how she got involved with the Bernie Madoff Ponzi Scheme case?
Chaitman admits she was an investor with Madoff and that she lost all of her liquid assets when Madoff’s Ponzi Scheme fell apart. Chaitman talks about her difficult fight to get her money back.
She started working for free to help other Madoff victims repair their lives during the 2008 crisis as many of her litigation cases against banks were not moving forward and protected by big government and both political parties.
Chaitman even spoke to Bernie Madoff himself in multiple phone conversations after his Ponzi scheme collapsed and Madoff revealed to Chaitman that JP Morgan knew about this epic fraud scheme the entire time! Chaitman found out from Madoff himself how he kept $3-$6 billion in cash all the time in his account at JP Morgan Chase!
Chaitman talks about how banks received $34 trillion in aid from the Federal Reserve and the US government during the 2008 financial crisis and up to present day.
Jason and Helen discuss how banks are manipulating other markets like LIBOR, gold, silver and other commodities and why the US government won’t prosecute any banking executives or other white collar criminals?
To hear more about Chaitman’s fight against JP Morgan, the total corruption of the financial system and Chaitman’s fight to get her money back, please listen AND share this interview! – Jason
>>> RELATED: Bankers Above The Law; The Veneer Of Justice In A Kingdom Of Crime – John Titus, “Best Evidence”
# # # #