Bullion was resilient in the face of constant capping efforts last month. The fundamentals for strong gold are over the top and include massive under-reported Chinese physical demand purposefully obfuscated by mainstream media and Wall Street (but documented by myself and other analysts given Swiss refiner flows). Gold blasted through $1,250 last week; something had to be done. This is how the picture looks:
Today, we are seeing continued attacks on mining shares and the entire precious metals sector was taken down in the early New York afternoon trade. This is a continuation of the near-term trends visible last week that I discussed with Dave Kranzler on Friday’s Silver Doctors SD Metals & Markets. Precious metals will reverse very soon because the fundamentals are overwhelmingly positive for gold and silver. What we are witnessing is nothing more than the desperation of the guardians of the fiat paradigm in the face of far stronger physical market trends than widely perceived to exist given the tonnage flow moving into China, under the radar of the World Gold Council and other methodology-blinded sources that form the basis of mainstream media and Wall Street consensus opinion. – Eric Dubin, Managing Editor, The News Doctors
Silver Expert David Morgan (website link) Joins The Show & Breaks Down the Two-Month Rally In The Metals:
- Is A MAJOR Bull Move Just Getting Started, Or Is Yet Another Cartel FLUSH Coming?
- Regardless Of What’s Next, Morgan Believes If You Can Buy Silver Under $20/oz, It’s A Gift!
- The Famous Silver Investor Reveals Dollar Cost Average For His Personal Silver PositionA Must Listen Metals & Markets Starts Now:
Craig Hemke Joins the Show For A Powerful Analysis of the Trump Administration & Global Currency Markets, Discussing:
- Death By China: It’s Only A Matter Of Time Before Trump Turns Attention to China…
- …That’s When The REAL Fireworks Begin!
- Declaring China A Currency Manipulator Will Put An After-Burner On Precious Metals!
- Will China Pre-empt Trump & Announce A Shocking Yuan Devaluation?
- Gold: The REAL THING Continues To Move East & DISAPPEAR
- Deja Vu All Over Again – Why 2017 Is Shaping Up to Be A Great Year For Gold & Silver
SD Metals & Markets Begins NOW…
With Silver Surging Off 50 Its DMA Friday, Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Joined the Show to Break Down the Action, Discussing:
- Short Capitulation? You Can Smell That Gold Wants to Go Higher
- Why the Fund Manager Believes 2017 Will Be Better for Gold & Silver Than 2016
- THIS Is When the Fireworks Are Really Going to Start in Gold and Silver…
- Something Just Changed: “This Is the Most Gold I’ve EVER SEEN Move Into China…”
A Must Listen Metals & Markets Begins Now:
Doc and Dubin take stock of market condtions since the U.S. election and consider 2017.
Without warning, the US Mint advised authorized purchasers that 2016 year silver eagle production is suspended and no further coins will be available until 2017. Precious metals fund manager Dave Kranzler joins Doc and Eric Dubin to forecast the market impact, the chaos going on in the bond market and India’s ban of 1,000 and 500 rupee notes
Harvey Organ Joins the Show to Discuss the Breaking Hillary Scandals, and How Gold & Silver Will Respond to Tuesday’s Historic Election. Pour a Pot of Espresso and Buckle Up, the Market May Be About to Receive a Religious Experience…