We have the ingredients for major market turmoil in 2017.
If anything, today’s BLSBS reveals that the average US citizen is now working multiple, part-time jobs in a desperate attempt to make ends meet. And this “robust economy” that is “near full employment” is the supposed rationale for the Federal Reserve to raise the Fed Funds rate as soon as next month. What a perverted lie and scam this all is!
There’s a huge amount of hype and bad analysis coming out of segments of the alternative asset alt-media industry. One of the sane voices is Willem Middelkoop, who’s perspectives are always worth considering. Here’s the latest outstanding interview by TND’s colleague, Craig Hemke, editor of the TFMetalsReport.com – E.D.
Dr. Janda also talks with John Titus of “Best Evidence” and Benghazi family member of Sean Smith, Mike Ingmire.
A simply fantastic webinar with our old pal, Alasdair Macleod of GoldMoney. This baby checks in at slightly more than an hour but I can assure you that it will be worth every second of your time. – Craig Hemke
Fed Goons were then sent forth yesterday to craft a story that, once again, “rate hikes were likely” and the “September will be a live meeting”. This had the effect of propping up the dollar and weakening the yen.
SD METALS & MARKETS
With gold and silver prices smashed through significant levels after the London close this afternoon, Craig Hemke joined the show to analyze the brutal take-down:
- Smash timing suggests tightness in London physical market
- Price manipulation is like pornography – its hard to define, but you know it when you see it, and today was blatant
- Hemke: “these bastard banks are backed into a corner!” – are we witnessing the cartel’s last ditch attempt to stop an epic gold and silver bull market?
- LME, Goldman Sachs, and World Gold Council collaborate to launch “physical” un-allocated gold contracts
- Hemke explains the factor that has become the single biggest fundamental reason to own gold and silver bullion
Catch this week’s show for Hemke’s epic rant and spot-on analysis:
Over the past two weeks, ZeroHedge has chronicled another dramatic rise in the TED Spread. What does this mean and what might this portend for gold? Hmmm…those are excellent questions.
Even though gold “deliveries” on the Comex are nothing but a charade and shuffle of paper warehouse receipts and warrants, the latest trend is a real eye-opener and appears to be a rather interesting datapoint of extreme demand for gold in all its forms.
TND Podcast Spotlight: TF Metals Report “A2A”
Our pal, Ned Naylor-Leyland has been a supporter of TFMR since its beginning. What a pleasure it was to have him return again today to field subscriber questions in our weekly webinar format.
Among the topics addressed by Ned over the course of this call:
- The year thus far and his strategy going forward
- Brexit and the recent events in Great Britain
- Whether gold and silver are “sound money” or simply commodities
- How negative rates are driving global physical gold demand
- And much, much more!