TND Guest Contributor: Melissa Dykes, Truthstream Media
Police state killings like this one have become such a regular occurrence, such a regular sight that everyone casually discusses them like they would discuss hairstyles or what to have for lunch. I remember a time, not even that long ago, when we weren’t absolutely desensitized to seeing police footage of people being gunned down and killed right before our eyes, many times with no justifiable reason. These videos come out on an almost daily basis now, and people just sit around casually discussing whether or not the person “deserved” to die like they aren’t even talking about how they just watched another human being get killed in real life.
These are people. They had families and friends and names. These aren’t movies with paid actors like you watch in a theater and buy the DVD later. This is reality. It’s insane.
Don’t let this become normal to you. Don’t become desensitized and accept this as normal. It. Is. Not.
Check out this footage for even better resolution here.
Finicum family attorney Todd Macfarlane speaks out on this “standoff pageantry” and “security theater” on the latest “Processing Distortion” podcast (click here), and you can also read his post on Sibel Edmonds’ site.
# # # #
Melissa Dykes (formerly Melton) is a co-founder of TruthstreamMedia.com. She is an experienced researcher, graphic artist and investigative journalist with a passion for liberty and a dedication to truth. Her aim is to expose the New World Order for what it is — a prison for the human soul from which we must break free.
- TND EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Video Proves LaVoy Finicum’s Hands Were In The Air Almost Immediately, And Strongly Suggests He Didn’t Rush An Officer
- Statement From The Robert “LaVoy” Finicum Family
- Was Rancher Robert “LaVoy” Finicum Shot At Before He Reached For His Waistband?
- “I Want The World To Know How My Father Was Murdered Today” – Thara Tenney, Daughter Of LaVoy Finicum
- Cliven Bundy Gives “Notice That We Will Retain Possession of the Harney County Resource Center”